Join Meta in San Francisco!
We are bringing together AR/VR developers, designers, enthusiasts, seasoned mentors, and uber talented Meta engineers for a two day Unity & Meta SDK workshop followed by a cocktail party. This is a great opportunity to learn about augmented reality and the future of computing, and network with like-minded peers.
Thursday, April 30 from 6-9pm - open to everyone interested in Meta and AR/VR. Check out all the Augmented Reality apps built during the Meta Workshop over open bar and appetizers.
*Workshop & Hackathon *
Wednesday & Thursday, April 29-30, 9am to 6pm each day. The workshop will cover:
- How to set up your Meta glasses and install the SDK
- Unity 3D training
- What's new in the latest SDK
- How to solve common issues
- How to make Meta user interfaces
- How to build an app
- How to manage complex Unity projects with version control
- 1-1 Q&A with our lead engineers
- Surface tracking, hand tracking, and more
In just two days you will build your own Meta app in Unity to present at the cocktail party on Thursday night!
More Details at: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/meta-ar-workshop-cocktail-party-sf-tickets-15472930953